Running a business is constantly demanding — even when the challenges you encounter are the expected ones of delivering for clients, remaining competitive, and generating profit in a tough marketplace. Dealing with a dispute, whether it involves a partner, supplier, client, or employee, can rob you of your focus and drain your resources. If you find yourself involved in such a conflict, you can contact a general litigation lawyer from our firm with confidence that we will thoroughly analyze your case, passionately represent your interests and target a favorable resolution.
General Litigation Lawyer | For Your High-Stakes Dispute
Our office serves as a trusted problem-solving resource for banks, real estate developers, manufacturers, service companies, contractors, and other businesses. We understand the demands on you as a business owner or stakeholder — along with the value of your time, money, and reputation.
Comprehensive Business Litigation Services in New York and New Jersey
Our corporate and small to medium-sized business clients turn to us for counsel throughout all aspects of business operation. We counsel our clients regarding all of the risks and benefits of litigation and never put our own interests ahead of the interests of our clients. At all times, we give honest and intelligent advice about how to proceed when handling all types of commercial litigation including but not limited to:
- Allegations of Breach of Contract, Or Other Failures to Uphold a Business Agreement
- Civil Appeals of Unsatisfactory Court Decisions
- Employment Disputes
- Insurance Coverage Litigation and Insurance Claims
- Property Damage Claims Arising from Fire Losses or Other Casualties
- Real Estate Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes and Partnership Disputes
It can be crucial to have a trial-proven lawyer on your side from the very early stages of a potential business dispute. When approaching commercial or other civil litigation, we focus on:
- Balancing risk and possible gains, based on your specific business objectives
- Developing clear strategies for resolving the matter out of court if possible, but also building your case for trial from day one
- Minimizing the demands of negotiations or litigation on you, so that you can keep your focus on running and growing your business
Contact a Litigation Lawyer Today
If you need a general litigation lawyer to represent your best interests, you’ve come to the right place. Please don’t hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC today to learn more about how we can help you.