Aditya Surti has been practicing immigration law and family law for nearly 15 years. He comes from a family of lawyers and has always been passionate about the practice of law. After receiving his Juris Doctor degree from Albany Law School in New York, Mr. Surti worked for a law firm specializing in immigration law. At the same time, he also invested his time in furnishing pro bono services through the Legal Services of New Jersey in the areas of family law and domestic violence matters. Mr. Surti has substantial experience in handling family law and domestic violence cases. After working for a law firm, Mr. Surti decided to establish his own general practice law firm. He opened up his practice in January 2008 and since then his practice has grown to encompass a wide range of legal issues beyond just immigration. Mr. Surti is proficient in Hindi and Gujarati.
- B.A., Gujarat University, India.
- LLB., Gujarat University, India.
- JD., Albany Law School, NY.
- New York
- New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of the City of New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association