Landlord-tenant disputes should only be handled by a competent landlord-tenant lawyer who understands the ins and outs of landlord-tenant law. Contact the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC today to learn more about how we can assist you.
Why Hire a Landlord-Tenant Lawyer?
If you’re facing a landlord-tenant dispute, it’s imperative that you have a knowledgeable landlord-tenant lawyer in your corner. We maintain an active, extensive, and diverse landlord-tenant practice, representing clients ranging from the individual owner to small and large apartment buildings and complexes, management companies, realtors, condominium (condo) associations, co-op boards, and commercial/industrial park owners.
Our Legal Services
Our firm’s landlord/tenant practice includes lease drafting and negotiation, rent collections, filing for eviction on all grounds provided for by statute, hold over actions, and ejectment proceedings. We assist our clients daily in the following activities:
- Preparation and negotiation of residential and commercial leases, policies, and rules and regulations
- Prepare and file Summons and Complaints for eviction based upon non-payment of rent
- Prepare and serve eviction Notices to Cease and Notices to Quit with demand for possession
- Issue and request Executions on Warrants of Removal
- Rent Control issues including appearances before rent control boards
- DCA matters including building code violations, housing code violations, and fire code matters
- Instructing property managers on how to avoid legal pitfalls that result in extended stays for problem tenants and those withholding rent
- Advising clients of their legal rights and remedies in dealing with problem residents
We also counsel owners and operators of residential housing projects that participate in Section 8 rental subsidy program, and handle legal matters related to the administration of the Section 8 voucher program.
Our representation in eviction matters typically involves the filing of complaints for eviction on all grounds allowed under New Jersey law. We also ensure that our clients are aware of their rights and obligations under the appropriate state statutes so that the procedural rules and regulations are followed, thus producing the highest possible success rate in the litigation of these matters. Our office has been involved in educating individuals, businesses, and other attorneys on eviction matters.
Contact a Landlord-Tenant Lawyer Today
The bottom line is that if you’re facing a landlord-tenant matter of any kind, you can depend on an attorney from the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC to fight for your best interests, every step of the way. Contact us today so you can schedule your initial consultation with our firm and we can assess your situation.