If you’re looking to live or work in the United States, you can expect a document-heavy and often complex process. Our legal team is seasoned when it comes to handling all immigration-related matters, and we’re here to help you in any way we can. Continue reading and contact a competent New Jersey immigration lawyer from the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Immigration Lawyer | Serving Clients in New Jersey & throughout the U.S.
Immigration is far more than a legal issue. In many ways, your immigration status will play a significant role in determining your future. Our firm understands the weight of your case and the impact it can have on your life, and we will do everything in our power to attain a favorable outcome on your behalf.
Our Immigration Services
- Family Immigration: The Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC has extensive experience helping families reside together here in the United States. Whether you need help with marriage immigration or are looking to have your parents/children/siblings join you in the U.S., you can depend on our New Jersey immigration lawyer to walk you through the process. Keeping families together and unified is our number one priority.
- Business Immigration: For many foreign nationals, doing business with or in the United States is a golden opportunity. Whether you’re a big-time investor, a company owner, or are simply looking to get a job here in the United States, you’re in the right place. Our legal team is here to help you.
- Education Visas: Many foreign nationals wish to attend higher education in the U.S. For some, it may even provide a path to citizenship later on. If you’re looking to go to school or receive formal training in the United States, reach out to the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC for assistance.
- Green Cards: Getting a green card means you’ll become a lawful permanent resident. As a lawful permanent resident, your immigration status will no longer be in limbo, which, for many, is a huge sigh of relief. There are various scenarios that may qualify a person for a green card, and if you think you may be eligible, you should speak with us at once. We can guide you through the process and work to make it move along as smoothly as possible.
- Asylum: Many people come to the United States to escape persecution or the fear of persecution in their home countries. If you believe your safety may be in jeopardy in your home country because of your religion, political affiliation, race, or another protected characteristic, you may qualify for refugee or asylee status. Our firm has extensive experience representing individuals looking to qualify for asylum, and we’re here to help you get to safety as well.
- Citizenship & Naturalization: For many, becoming a naturalized citizen of the United States is the ultimate goal. We are proud to have helped so many become naturalized citizens here in the U.S. over the years, and we’d be honored to help you as well. If you believe you may be eligible to receive U.S. citizenship, simply reach out to us so we can take a look at your case.
- Deportation Defense: For most immigrants, being deported from the country is their biggest fear. We know how stressful it can be to face removal proceedings, which is why you should never do so on your own. Whether you’re out of status or accused of committing a crime, the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC is your number one advocate, and will be, every step of the way.
- Immigration Litigation: Sometimes, immigration matters are contested and you or your attorney must appear in court to litigate the matter. Our firm is experienced with all immigration litigation matters, including appeals, petitions for review, writs of mandamus, and more.
The Importance of Hiring an Immigration Lawyer
As previously mentioned, the outcome of your case will likely impact your future for years to come. For this reason, you should never proceed without a competent immigration lawyer in your corner. Just some of the benefits of hiring an immigration attorney as opposed to handling your case on your own are as follows:
- An attorney knows and understands the ins and outs of immigration law
- An attorney can honestly answer each of your pressing questions
- An attorney won’t miss deadlines when it comes to filing paperwork or attending hearings
- Attorneys are familiar with permits, regulations, and how to use them to your benefit
- An attorney may provide you with a path to eventual naturalization & citizenship
- A lawyer can help you get a job here in the United States
- An attorney can inform you of your options and create a comprehensive strategy tailored to your needs
- An attorney can best present your case in court if need be
These are just some of the reasons why anyone going through the immigration process is best-served with an attorney in their corner. If you would like to get started, reach out to our firm.
Contact a New Jersey Immigration Lawyer Today
The bottom line is that if you’re facing an immigration-related matter of any kind and you need a lawyer you can depend on, contact the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC for help. We have decades of experience representing clients just like you, and we’re prepared to guide you through each phase of the process ahead. We proudly represent clients throughout New York and New Jersey, including in Monmouth County, Mercer County, Somerset County, Hudson County, Essex County, Union County, and Jersey City.