We represent you with a VISION
Beyond your LEGAL NEEDS

The immigration law of U.S. encourages family unity and hence allows USC to file a petition for their relatives to come and permanently live in U.S. A USC can sponsor via “family preference category” for unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21 or married child(ren) of any age or brothers and sisters (if the U.S. citizen petitioner is over the age of 21). The relatives of USC fitting under this category face a waiting period before it becomes available.

One can also get a green card under this category, if they are residing in U.S., by filling out Form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) and Form I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status). If the relative of USC is currently outside U.S., then he/she may become permanent resident through consular processing.

We, at the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC can help you in applying for change of status/ extension/adjustment of status to a different visa. To schedule your appointment contact us at 201-518-6642201-518-6642 (Jersey City Office), 732-750-1269732-750-1269 (Woodbridge Office). You can also email us at