We represent you with a VISION
Beyond your LEGAL NEEDS

S visas are issued to those aliens who have assisted a law enforcement agency as a witness or informant. A law enforcement agency may submit an application for permanent residence (a green card) on behalf of a witness or informant when the individual has completed the terms and conditions of his or her S classification. Only a federal or state law enforcement agency or a U.S. Attorney’s office may submit a request for permanent residence on behalf of a witness or informant. The requesting agency must also be the same agency that initially requested S nonimmigrant status on behalf of the individual. Qualifying family members of the principal S nonimmigrant may also be eligible to apply for a green card.

An alien spouse, married or unmarried son or daughter, or parent of an alien witness or informant may be granted derivative S-7 visa. An alien with S visa is not allowed to change their visa category to other nonimmigrant visa.

We, at the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC can help you in applying for change of status/ extension/adjustment of status to a different visa.

To schedule your appointment contact us at 201-518-6642201-518-6642 (Jersey City Office), 732-750-1269732-750-1269 (Woodbridge Office). You can also email us at