We represent you with a VISION
Beyond your LEGAL NEEDS

F-1 visa holder is expected to comply with all immigration regulations so as to not go “out of status”. They must also remember to attend the school whose I-20 was used to enter the U.S. and maintain full time registration and seek timely transfers. If you are “out of status” then you have to leave the country immediately. However, in certain circumstances you can apply for Reinstatement of your F-1 status. You may be eligible for reinstatement if you:

  • Are currently enrolled or intend to enroll for a full-time course.
  • Can prove that violation of status resulted from circumstances beyond your control.
  • Have not engaged in unauthorized employment.
  • Have not been out of status for more than 5 months.
  • Can document sufficient financial resources to pursue a full-time course load.
  • Do not have a history of repeated violations.
  • Are not deportable from the US on any other grounds.

We, at the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC can help you in reinstatement of F-1 visa. To schedule your appointment contact us at 201-518-6642201-518-6642 (Jersey City Office), 732-750-1269732-750-1269 (Woodbridge Office). You can also email us at