We represent you with a VISION
Beyond your LEGAL NEEDS

U.S. allows those people for asylum if they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion. Form I-589 must be filed within one year of arriving in the U.S.

Employment authorization maybe applied for if 150 days have passed since the application has been filed and no decision has been passed on that application. If asylum is granted, then asylees may work immediately and there is no need to apply for work authorization.

Spouse and unmarried children below the age of 21 years are allowed to travel with the asylee provided the asylees petitions for them within two years of being granted asylum.

Asylees may apply for green card one year after being granted asylum.

To schedule your appointment contact us at 201-518-6642201-518-6642 (Jersey City Office), 732-750-1269732-750-1269 (Woodbridge Office). You can also email us at