We represent you with a VISION
Beyond your LEGAL NEEDS

P Visas are available to those aliens who are internationally recognized athletes; member of internationally recognized entertainment group; artists or entertainers coming to perform under a reciprocal exchange program; or artists and entertainers coming solely to perform, teach or coach under a culturally unique program.

The petitioning employer must file Form I-129 with the USCIS to determine the eligibility for the visa and review of services to be performed in the U.S. Employer must include a complete itinerary including dates and locations. If P visa holder wants to change the employer while in the U.S., then the new employer or sponsor has to file a new Form I-129 and request to extend the alien’s stay in the U.S. A written advisory opinion from appropriate labor organization regarding the nature of work to be performed must be filed along with the petition. Individual P-1 worker can get extension of stay for 5 years at a time for a total of 10 years. Other P visas can get increments for a year to continue or complete the same event.

Spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age may travel with the P visa holder on P-4 visa.

We, at the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC can help you in applying for change of status/ extension/adjustment of status to a different visa. To schedule your appointment contact us at 201-518-6642201-518-6642 (Jersey City Office), 732-750-1269732-750-1269 (Woodbridge Office). You can also email us at