We represent you with a VISION
Beyond your LEGAL NEEDS

Aliens entering the U.S. on H-3 visa must be invited by an institution or person to receive training in any field of commerce, communications, finance, government, transportation, agriculture and other professions which is generally not available in their home country. This visa is not intended to provide employment but job-related training so that aliens can perform similar jobs in their home country. H-3 petition must be very detailed and should provide the type of training along with the number of hours, description, reasons and remuneration.

Petition must be made by filling Form I-129. If approved, then the H-3 visa holder may be allowed to stay for a period of 2 years.

Spouses and children under the age of 21 years may accompany the trainee to the U.S. on H-4 visa which does not allow them to seek employment but allows them to study.

We at Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC can help you in applying for change of status/extension/adjustment of status to a different visa. To schedule your appointment contact us at 201-518-6642201-518-6642 (Jersey City Office), 732-750-1269732-750-1269 (Woodbridge Office). You can also email us at