Running a business is constantly demanding — even when the challenges you encounter are the expected ones of delivering for clients, remaining competitive and generating profit in a tough marketplace. Dealing with a dispute, whether it involves a partner, supplier, client or employee, can rob you of your focus and drain your resources.
Our office serves as a trusted problem-solving resource for banks, real estate developers, manufacturers, service companies, contractors and other businesses. We understand the demands on you as a business owner or stakeholder — along with the value of your time, money and reputation. Contact us with confidence that if litigation is necessary or possible, we will thoroughly analyze the case, passionately represent your interests and target a favorable resolution.
Comprehensive Business Litigation Services in New York and New Jersey
Our corporate and small to medium-sized business clients turn to us for counsel throughout all aspects of business operation. We counsel our clients regarding all of the risks and benefits of litigation and never put our own interests ahead of the interests of our clients. At all times, we give honest and intelligent advice about how to proceed when handling all types of commercial litigation including but not limited to:
- Allegations of Breach of Contract, Or Other Failures to Uphold a Business Agreement
- Civil Appeals of Unsatisfactory Court Decisions
- Employment Disputes
- Insurance Coverage Litigation and Insurance Claims
- Property Damage Claims Arising from Fire Losses or Other Casualties
- Real Estate Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes and Partnership Disputes
It can be crucial to have a trial-proven lawyer on your side from the very early stages of a potential business dispute. When approaching commercial or other civil litigation, we focus on:
- Balancing risk and possible gains, based on your specific business objectives
- Developing clear strategies for resolving the matter out of court if possible, but also building your case for trial from day one
- Minimizing the demands of negotiations or litigation on you, so that you can keep your focus on running and growing your business
Contact Aditya Surti Esq. at 201-518-6642201-518-6642 to schedule an appointment at the Jersey City Office or at 732-750-1269732-750-1269 to schedule an appointment at the Woodbridge Office. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Appointments can be available on weekends and nights and evenings.
We represent clients in Middlesex County, Hudson County, Union County, Bergen County, Atlantic County, Camden County, Mercer County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Ocean County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Warren County and Burlington County of New jersey.
In New York, we represent clients in Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island and Queens.