We represent you with a VISION
Beyond your LEGAL NEEDS

The immigration law of U.S. encourages family unity and hence allows permanent residents of the U.S. (green card holders) to file a petition for certain eligible relatives to come and permanently live in U.S. A green card holder may petition for his/her spouse and unmarried child(ren) of any age to immigrate to the U.S. Such relatives of U.S. green card holders fit into a category called as “family preference category.” Unlike the immediate relative of U.S. citizen category where immigrant visa becomes available immediately, the relatives of green card holders face a waiting period before it becomes available.

We, at the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC can help you in applying for change of status/ extension/adjustment of status to a different visa. To schedule your appointment contact us at 201-518-6642201-518-6642 (Jersey City Office), 732-750-1269732-750-1269 (Woodbridge Office). You can also email us at