We represent you with a VISION
Beyond your LEGAL NEEDS

To qualify as an EB-4 special immigrant religious worker, the person must be either on R-1 visa or a member of a religious denomination for at least two years that has a non-profit religious organization in the United States. You must have been performing the applicable religious work for the past two years. The Labor Certification process is not required. Form I-360 must be submitted to the USCIS either by the worker himself or through the employer. Additional documents relating to the religious organization, qualifications of the alien worker, letters establishing that the worker is authorized to perform which religious duties. Further, the employer must complete an Employer Attestation and a Religious Denomination Certification.

We, at the Law Offices of Aditya Surti, LLC can help you in applying for immigrant visas on behalf of your alien workers. To schedule your appointment contact us at 201-518-6642201-518-6642 (Jersey City Office), 732-750-1269732-750-1269 (Woodbridge Office). You can also email us at